Professional AC Repair in Garner, NC
If you live in Garner, Raleigh, or the surrounding Triangle area, having a functional air conditioner in the summer months isn’t just a matter of convenience, it’s a necessity. Whether you hear an unfamiliar rattling or squeaking noise, your energy bills have unexpectedly skyrocketed, or your air conditioner quit working altogether, you can’t ignore the problem. Fortunately, if you need an AC repair in Garner, NC, an experienced technician and reliable service is just a phone call away.
Why Choose Us for Your AC Repair?
As a locally owned and operated business, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. This means we don’t believe in cutting corners by slapping a band-aid on a malfunctioning unit to keep it limping along for a few weeks until it breaks down again. When there’s a problem, we’ll take care to quickly and correctly diagnose the problem and determine the best course of action to get your system up and running properly with a repair you can rely on, and if the problem is so serious that replacing the air conditioner is the best option, we can do that, too. Most importantly, we will keep you informed, discuss your options, and provide estimates if needed throughout the process.
With over 30 years of heating and cooling experience, we provide AC repairs to the best known HVAC brands in the industry, including York and American Standard.
We take pride in the quality of our products
Troubleshooting Your Air Conditioner
Before giving us a call, we wanted to share some troubleshooting tips to see if a simple solution is all it takes to get your air conditioner running again.
Your air conditioner won’t come on:
- Check your circuit breaker to see if a breaker tripped.
- Check your thermostat to see if it’s set to the right temperature or if it’s in a location that’s cooler than much of the house.
Air flow is minimal or isn’t blowing cool:
- Change your air filter.
- Turn your AC off and set the fan on auto (for a frozen coil).
- Check your thermostat to make sure it’s on ‘cool’ and ‘auto.’
- Check the outside unit to see if leaves and debris have collected around the unit, blocking air flow.
Certain rooms are hot:
- Make sure a window isn’t open;
- Check the vents themselves to make sure the registers aren’t blocked.
If these fixes don’t work, it’s time to call a professional air conditioner repair service.
Signs of an HVAC Emergency
While most issues with your air conditioner are an inconvenience that can wait until the next business day, there are times your malfunctioning air conditioner could put you and your family in danger.
- Extreme temperatures, especially in the summer, could be dangerous without air conditioning, especially for children, the elderly, and people with health problems.
- Sharp whistling or a screaming noise is a sign of either a refrigerant leak or dangerously high pressure in the compressor.
- A burning or smoke smell could be a sign of an electrical problem or overheated component that could lead to a fire.
If you experience these issues, turn your air conditioner off and call us immediately for an emergency AC repair!